As-salamu Alaykum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatuhu, to all my brothers and sisters, present out here.Today we are going to talk about effective and Powerful Dua For Forgiveness From Allah in the Islamic way, which is brought by your brother in a proper halal way. No need to search or wander here and there because QURANI NUSKHE provides you solutions for your problems in a rapid span of time. So read the article carefully and make sure to don’t miss any step.
Almighty Allah is the father of the whole universe. so by mistake, if we made any mistake then it is our prior duty to feel apologize to him for his forgiveness. As if he didn’t forgive us then we will never be able to achieve what we want. And if our way is proper in feeling apologies correct and our intentions our pure then he will definitely forgive us. Because no father can see his child in tears.
If we do anything in the proper halal way which is given in Islam then it is good but if by mistake, we do any kind of haram work then the Almighty Allah will show anger in different ways to you. Like no work will work the way you want, fights may happen in your life, etc. So to make you rid of this situation your brother brought a powerful and effective dua to get forgiveness from Allah in the proper Islamic way. This dua is driven from Quran in a proper Islamic way that’s why this dua is most effective and going to be fruitful to you.
If you do it properly and with good intentions, you will definitely get forgiveness from Allah Tallah. Inshallah
Dua For Forgiveness From Allah With Procedure
- First, make a fresh ablution. (WUDU)
- Now Recite the Darood Shareef 37 times.
- Now perform this dua 309 times.
- قُلْ هُوَ اللهُ أَحَدٌ. اللهُ الصَّمَدُ. لَمْ يَلِدْ وَلَمْ يُولَدْ. وَلَمْ يَكُنْ لَهُ كُفُوًا أَحَدٌ. [ الإِخْـلاصْ ] قُلْ أَعُوذُ بِرَبِّ الْفَلَقِ. مِنْ شَرِّ مَا خَلَقَ. وَمِنْ شَرِّ غَاسِقٍ إِذَا وَقَبَ. وَمِنْ شَرِّ النَّفَّاثَاتِ فِي الْعُقَدِ. وَمِنْ شَرِّ حَاسِدٍ إِذَا حَسَدَ [ الفَلَـقْ ] قُلْ أَعُوذُ بِرَبِّ النَّاسِ. مَلِكِ النَّاسِ. إِلَهِ النَّاسِ. مِنْ شَرِّ الْوَسْوَاسِ الْخَنَّاسِ. الَّذِي يُوَسْوِسُ فِي صُدُورِ النَّاسِ. مِنَ الْجِنَّةِ وَالنَّاسِ [ الـنّاس ] (ثلاث مرات بعد صلاتي الفجر والمغرب. ومرة بعد الصلوات الأخرى)
- Qul Huwa-llahu ‘Ahad\nAllahus-Samad\nLam Yalid Wa Lam Yulad\nWalam Yakul-La-Hu-Kufuwan ‘Ahad [Al-Ikhlas] Qul ‘A’udhu Bi-Rabbil-Falaq\nMin Sharri Ma Khalaq\nWa Min Sharri Ghasiqin ‘Idha Waqab\nWa Min Sharri-Naffathati Fil-‘Uqadi\nWa Min Sharri Hasidin ‘Idha Hasad [Al-Falaq] Qul ‘A’udhu Bi-Rabbin-Nas\nMalikin-Nas\nIlahin-Nas\nMin-Sharril-Waswasil-Khan-Nas\nAl-Ladhi Yuwas-wisu Fee Sudurin-Nas\nMina Al-Jinnati Wan-Nas (An-Nas)
- Finally, Make Dua to Allah (SWT) to forgive you with a pure heart and believe in Almighty Allah.
Is Dua For Forgiveness From Allah Works ?
Yes, why not the thing is that the way by which you are performing dua for forgiveness from Allah must be correct, you have to follow each and every guidance given in the process and your intentions must be positive. There is no space for negativity while performing dua for forgiveness from Allah. Your faith in the Almighty Must be strong and you must be dedicated and passionate about serving this dua and not by using any black magic or shirk but in a proper halal way.
Dua And Its Procedure To Perform This Dua In Ramdan
As we all know Ramadan is a very holy month of fasting, prayer, soul-searching, and self-analysis for Muslims according to Islam. It is enjoyed and celebrated as the month during which Muhammad received the beginning revelations of the holy book Quran. Fasting is one of the five fundamental principles of Islam which is mentioned in the Quran.
Here is the dua and procedure to perform
- Make fresh ablution.
- Sit in an alone place where no one can disturb you.
- Recite durood Shareef 33 times.
- Read the Dua mentioned below.
- اللَّهُـمَّ أَعِـنِّي عَلـَى ذِكْـرِكَ وَشُكْـرِكَ وَحُسْـنِ عِبَـادَتِـكَ
- Allāhumma a’innī ’alā zikrika wa syukrika wa ḥusni ‘ibādatik.
- Now pray to Allah tallah to Forgive You
Inshallah Allah Tala will forgive you.
Note: My dear sisters, Skip this dua in their mensurational days (periods). Start doing this after getting fresh and fit.
I want to sum up this article by saying one thing to all my brothers and sisters this dua is going to be best for you if you really want forgiveness from Almighty Allah. Do this dua with a pure heart and full believe in Almighty Allah. Follow each and every step, and guidance while doing this prayer. Do it in a proper halal way. And you will get results for sure. inshallah.
If you want to know more about Powerful Dua For Forgiveness From Allah then stay updated with our website – quraninuskhe.com